Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My vision for this blog.

I know the one thing this world can do without is another bartender's web blog. I'm hoping this one will suit for a specific purpose and that is to equip new and aspiring bartenders with the knowledge they need to succeed. I'd love to make this blog a collaborative effort. The members of /r/Bartending are always welcome to submit and modify content as needed in order to build a more complete library of bar skills and information. Let's make a one-stop place to get people smart on what it takes to market your skills, get employed, and improve your craft. We can be as broad or as specific as necessary in any subject field. I want to focus on direction foremost. Let's start by making a Step 1, Step 2, Step 3 approach for beginners and move from there. As I'm writing this introductory post, I'm anxious and excited to get started writing the actual content. I'll certainly give credit where credit is due and never shy away from criticism. Now let's get started.
Cheers!
- A.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment